- To share information, research, best practices, experiences, human and
material resources, strategies.
- To strengthen/intensify communication through the existing and possible
- To provide training so as to enable members to intervene in a strategic
way on the causes of trafficking.
- To take a stance by
- making public declarations, especially during world events,
- becoming spokespersons for, and empower those who have no voice,
- share strategies for counteracting and limit the demand and supply
Counter Trafficking Training Course for Religious Women of East Africa
Talitha Kum Coordination Meeting.
Worse Than Any Other